Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Latest session...


, originally uploaded by willowdawn.

This beautiful girl is the reason I have started a photography business. Last year she asked me if I would shoot some senior portraits for her since anything I produced couldn't be worse than what she had gotten from the school chosen photographer. The response was overwhelming and here we are. So today we did a second shoot so that pretty little miss her can put together a modeling portfolio. The rest of the pics can be found here.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

This session is really great! Congrats on a wonderful job!

Christie said...

that is so beautiful. such a warm, inviting shot! no wonder she chose you, the rest on flick are gorgeous too. love the ones of her in the water.

Jennifer said...

This beautiful. love the sunflare in this and love the warm tones!

aboutimage said...

Awww, what a great story! I do love hearing how others got into photography.

Beautiful shot!

Ellen said...

Awesome sunflare! That's such a cool story, yay.. I'm glad it worked out the way it did!