Saturday, April 21, 2007

Free Scoop Day!


, originally uploaded by willowdawn.

Ben and Jerry's has a free scoop day every April. It's a bit of a tradition for our family, so yes, we drove 65 miles to get free ice cream. We love us some Ben and Jerry's! But don't worry, we did other errands while we were there. Georgetown is a fantastic little shopping district that has store we shop at, but don't have locations nearer to us.

Please don't judge the photographic qualities of this photo... it's just a memory!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

well, I think this is a great picture and will be a great memory! Its naturally True and thats me! I am so hungry now, yum yum, is that strawberry? I would drive 65 miles to get something for free!:)

Ellen said...

Lol! I have a friend who keeps sending me reminders for free cone day, it's the highlight of her year! I'm glad you took advantage, adventures like that create amazing memories. And having beautiful photos like this one doesn't hurt either!

Angela said...

LOL! This would make a great scrapbook page! I agree, adventures lke this will make for such fond memories when you children grow up. I know it's the little things like this that I remember from my childhood.

Lulu said...

Mmmm, Ben & Jerry's! And is that strawberry flavour? Double mmmm! :)

I love the picture, great grain. And agree with Angela...it would make for a fab scrapbook page.

A Thousand Words Photography said...

Yum! Great capture, you can tell she's really enjoying it!

aboutimage said...

judging - great shot :)

Christie said...

It's not "just" a memory. After reading your cute story of traveling 65 miles for the scoop, the picture is just perfect. I love her eyes and expression and the color of the scoop even, lol.

willowonthewater.com said...

Thank you all!